Amy's Kitchen is a cafe situated in the beautiful countryside of Whitford. Treat yourself to a wide selection of delicious homemade baking, hot meals and fantastic coffee. You can choose to kick back and relax in the conservatory or amongst nature on the lawn, surrounded by beautiful gardens. There are books and toys to keep the kids entertained while you can soak up some rays on the outside seating beside the estuary. We can also cater for parties or provide for group bookings. We are open 7 days from 6am to 4pm. Come and visit us for a well deserved break!
- Delicious Burton's Coffee
- Summer garden at Amy's Kitchen
- Outdoor seating for you to kick back and relax
- So peaceful beside the estuary
- Relax in our beautiful garden
- You can even paddle to us!
- Strawberry truffles - sneak a sweet treat
- Vanilla Slice - We have quite a following for it so be in quick!
- Eggs Benedict - Bacon or smoked Salmon, not one, not two but three!
- French Toast with streaky bacon and grilled bananas - my favourite
- Fill the Gap - quite suitable for that morning hangover!
- Scrambled eggs with a side salad
- Vege Omelette
- BLAT - Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado and Tomato open stack
- Smoked Chicken, Brie, Avocado and plum sauce salad sammy
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cheese Scones
- Take a walk around the water's edge after your meal
- Watch our wildlife
- Grey Heron
- Take a seat in the conservatory or outside by the estuary
|Accepts credit cards||Yes|
|Children's play area||Yes|
|Food Options||Gluten free, Vegetarian|
|Off street parking||Yes|
Products and specialities
Homemade Sweets and Savouries, Hot All Day Breakfasts, Delicious Coffee, Catering, Free WiFi, Giftware
- Mon -
- Tues -
- Wed -
- Thurs -
- Fri -
- Sat -
- Sun -
- Holidays -
have visted here on numerous occaisons and highly recommend the big brekkie its def enough to feed to=wo people as you get 4 of everyithing on your plate. it gets prettty busy on sat nd sun mornings so be prepared for a bit of a wait. the staff are friendly and very helpful overall a nice outdoor setting in a peaceful area